Sand Storm in Iraq
Mesopotamia is a semiarid climate, so it is usually hot and has lots of droughts. The temperature was often over 110 degrees Farenhieght
- Ancient Environment - The basic climate of the Mediterranean and Europe has not changed very much.
- Mesopotamian Climate Change – from Geotimes
- Student Atlas Mesopotamia – National Geographic MapMachine.
- Iraq Country Profile – from National Geographic
- Mesopotamia: a bird’s eye view (important time periods, climate, famous city names, dynasties, terminology).