You can place your Heart of Wisdom eBooks or any PDF to Kindle. Reading your personal documents on a Kindle has never been easier.
Option 1: Send via Kindle App
Send to Kindle for PC, Send to Kindle for Mac and Send to Kindle for Google Chrome are free applications that let you easily send your personal documents to your registered Kindle devices, supported Kindle reading applications, and your Kindle Library from your computer. You can;
- Send personal documents to your Kindle from your PC.
- From Windows Explorer, simply right click on one or more documents and choose Send to Kindle.
- From any Windows application that can print, select Print and choose Send to Kindle.
- Drag and drop, one or more documents onto the Send to Kindle application.
- Choose to archive documents in your Kindle library, where you can re-download them conveniently at any time.
Free Kindle Apps
Option 2: Email your eBook
Find Your Kindle Email Address - You were assigned an email address when you purchased your Kindle ([name]@kindle.com). Look up these addresses on “Manage Your Kindle” page on amazon.com.
- Email your eBook - Attach the document to a new e-mail or forward an existing e-mail with the document attached to the Send-to-Kindle e-mail address associated with your Kindle device or Kindle reading application.A subject is not necessary in the e-mail, unless you’d prefer to have the document converted to the Kindle format so you can take advantage of functionality such as variable font size and annotations. To have a document converted to Kindle format (.azw), the subject line should be “convert” when e-mailing a personal document to your Send-to-Kindle address.
- Step Three: Enjoy Your eBook
- Connect your Kindle to your computer via USB cable. After drivers are installed, you can see your Kindle device as a disk drive
- Navigate to “documents” folder on your Kindle device
- Copy your files in supported format there (PDF/TXT/MOBI/PRC/AZW)
- Safely eject the device. Your eBook should now be visible along with your other eBooks in the home screen.
Purchase Heart of Wisdom eBooks at Homeschool-books.com
Check out Amazon’s Help page on for more information.
Copy and place this post on your homeschool blog and receive a coupon for a free $15 eBook. Email Robin@Heartofwisdom.com with your blog post URL.